Global Working Capital Management and Asset Solutions
As a preferred provider of transaction banking solutions, we help streamline processes and minimize risks to support effective treasury, trade, and asset management. Partner with us to access specialized transaction banking products and industry experience.
- Payables—Streamline payment processing, minimize costs, and optimize working capital for efficient disbursements. Help maximize productivity with our commercial card solution.
- Receivables—Use our receivables straight through processing (RSTP) and other tools to receive and reconcile payments faster and more accurately, and provide your customers with more convenient and flexible payment options.
- Account Information—Monitor account activity, access consolidated financial information from multiple banks, or use our mobile business center to access information to make time-critical treasury decisions.
- Deposits—Maintain short- and long-term funds with checking1, money market2, sweep, and foreign currency accounts.
- Fraud Prevention—Help protect your organization with sophisticated tools geared toward early detection and prevention.
Same-Day ACH is here. Learn how to take advantage of faster payments and what it means for you.
- Utilize business solutions that help mitigate risks and increase profitability when expanding your global operation.
Global Trust Services
A leading national provider of trust and custody services, Global Trust Services offers customized solutions for corporations, financial institutions, not-for-profit organizations, foundations, public agencies, insurance companies, and mutual funds.
- Corporate Trust Services—Solutions designed to meet the needs of clients requiring corporate and municipal debt servicing, paying agent support for the securitization market, corporate trust escrow, and project finance services.
- Global Custody Services—Comprehensive custody solutions available to financial and investment entities requiring securities processing, reporting, and safekeeping services.
- Liquidity Agency Services—Integrated platform solutions for global liquidity management offered through MoneyPort®, our dynamic custody-based portal, and issuing and paying agent services using IPA Port, our issuing and paying agent (IPA) system.
Our treasury and global trust relationship managers are closely aligned with the industries they serve to offer industry-specific experience alongside customized solutions backed by the stability of the MUFG global network.
(1) Deposit products offered by MUFG Union Bank, N.A., are FDIC-insured within permissible limits.