Oil & Gas
We have been a leading provider of banking services to the oil and gas industry in the Americas for more than 30 years, consistently ranking in the Top 10 Lead Arrangers and Top 10 Bond Arrangers in the Thomson Reuters Oil and Gas League Tables1. We support clients across the industry—from regional exploration and production to global diversified services companies—that benefit from our focused approach, strong execution, and customized services.
Supporting Your Growth
Whether you are looking to expand existing reserves, make an acquisition, or streamline operations, we can support your growth2 with services, including:
- Underwriting and syndications
- U.S./Canadian cross-border funding
- Securities underwriting and placements3
- Leasing and tax equity financing
- Interest rate and foreign exchange risk management
Providing Transaction Banking Expertise4
Our experienced Oil & Gas treasury management banking professionals apply best practices to help you achieve greater efficiencies, reduce costs, and optimize working capital metrics. Our services include:
Comprehensive receivables and payables solutions
- Royalty payment and interest owner services and portal
- Energy industry drafts—Daily online presentment of images for oil and gas exploration drafts
- Corporate card—Leading purchasing, travel and entertainment, and accounts payable platform and services
- Liquidity management and investment services
- Fraud prevention, information access, and technology integration
Business solutions designed to help mitigate risks and increase profitability for your global operations.
Global Trust Services
As a leading national provider of trust and custody services, we provide customized solutions.
- Corporate Trust
- Domestic and Global Custody
- Liquidity Agency Services
For more information, contact us.
Oil & Gas Banking
Oil & Gas Treasury Services
1-214-922-4215 / 1-214-468-7850 (US)
(2) Financing subject to credit and collateral approval. Restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change.
(3) Corporate securities underwriting, or access to debt and equity capital markets, is provided by MUFG Securities Americas Inc.., a U.S. registered broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC, and affiliate of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. Non-deposit investment products are: • NOT insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency • NOT Bank deposits • NOT guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank affiliate • Subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal.
(4) Mitsubishi Union Bank, N.A. does not accept deposits in Canada and is not a member institution of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (“CDIC”).
Certain products and services described above may be offered by Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Canada), which is NOT a member of the CDIC, and its deposit products are NOT insured by the CDIC or by any other government agency.