Power and Utilities
We understand that navigating the complexities in today’s energy environment calls for specific financial solutions.
The Lending Power of an Industry Leader
For more than 30 years, we have been a consistent lender for the power and utility industry. We have a proven track record of underwriting and arranging financings and consistently rank as a top lead arranger in the Thomson Reuters league tables for U.S. utility loan and debt capital markets and North American project finance.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, and other markets across the Americas, our Power and Utilities team members serve as close advisors to clients bringing a wealth of experience in structuring and executing large and complex financings within a rapidly changing landscape. We provide:
- Structuring of general corporate and working capital financings
- A full suite of investment banking services:
- Bank and institutional loan arranging and underwriting
- Merger and acquisition financings
- Debt and Equity capital markets solutions, through our broker dealer affiliate, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities1
- Non-recourse project financings
- Leasing and tax-equity solutions
- Securitization financings
- Commodities, interest rate, and foreign exchange risk management
Specialized Global Treasury Management Solutions
Our experienced Power and Utilities industry team of global treasury management professionals is committed to delivering customized solutions that help achieve greater efficiencies, lower costs, and improved working capital metrics.
Our treasury management services include:
- Comprehensive receivables and payables management
- Liquidity and investment management
- A complete suite of corporate card solutions
- Information access and integration
Dedicated Services for Independent Power Producers and Electric, Gas, and Water Utilities
Work with us as your financial partner to receive specialized and dedicated coverage in an industry that undergoes constant change and evolution. Our goal is to be your most trusted financial advisor, and we fulfill that goal by putting your needs and expectations first.
For more information, contact us.
Power and Utilities Wholesale Banking:
Power and Utilities Treasury Services:
Financing subject to credit and collateral approval. Restrictions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change.