Issuing and Paying Agent (IPA) Services
Enhance your USD commercial paper and certificates of deposit issuance programs with the operational effectiveness of our IPA platform—IPA Port. IPA Port is supported by our knowledgeable IPA product and services team, whose focus is on your programs’ needs and requirements.
Efficient program administration and operational processing
With IPA Port, you can issue and manage your IPA programs using straight-through processing from the receipt of the issuance through settlement with the Depository Trust Company (DTC) directly into our IPA DTC account, which can reduce your issuance risk.
As a direct participant of the DTC, the central securities depository of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), we offer the following services:
- Access to data through a single online source
- Activity reports available in multiple formats: HTML, PDF, and DAT
- Complete system administration and audit trails
- Controlled access to any function or program based on a specific user
- Dedicated client service team
- High-level encryption that protects customer transactions behind three layers of security
- Increased efficiency through an automated end-to-end process
- Links to all major dealers in the U.S. using the Pre-Issuance Messaging (PIM) network
- Transaction monitoring and reporting
- Reduced risk through systematic checks and edits
- Reports available at intervals of your choosing
We seek to improve administrative and operational processing by making your IPA servicing needs our top priority. With nearly 13 years of industry experience, our dedicated IPA team is well positioned to help meet your needs—from quick account opening to ongoing support of your issuance programs.
To learn more about our Issuing and Paying Agent services, call 1-800-490-8262.
Northern California and Pacific Northwest
Nils S. Dahl
Global Banking & Finance Review Award Winner 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2018
Certain products and services described in this document are provided by MUFG Union Bank, N.A., a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), and are marketed under MUFG and Union Bank® brands. Online applications supporting these products are branded Union Bank. Other products and services mentioned may be offered and marketed by other MUFG entities.